Search This Blog

Followers

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

buzz about macbook air

I cant understand the Buzz about the new Macbook air. Ok sure it it is very thin and looks very sexy agreed but its not the thinest laptop you can buy or the most powerful thin laptop. The dell Adamo will win that title any day. But I know there are some mac fans out there crazy about it. But I still cant Understand the justice when you compare a   almost 400$ net book with a almost 1900$ macbook air and say that the macbook air is a value for money proposition. Are you NUTS!!! As strange as it sounds that is what I saw on a very leading Tech website.
Apple sure seems to have paid them off.
 mac book air above and dell adamo xps below
Personally this is how thin I would want a laptop to be. any thinner it would double up as a razor

No comments:

Post a Comment