Search This Blog

Followers

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Toyota Fortuner





























As you guys know that the Toyota fortuner is now available in India. I had the luck to drive this monster and really liked it. here is what i felt about the Car. Looks wise i like this car more than the latest Ford Endeavour because this one is more muscular and is more modern. The car is tall and is as you expect heavy but it is not that bad in terms of handling. The part where I have a little complain though is in the braking. Maybe its the weight of the car that is doing this don't know for sure though. That being said this is still the best among its class and it gives surprising mileage in my tests i got around 10-11 in city roads which is great for a car this big. I just loved this car so I had to put it on my Blog. as usual. i need you guys Comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment